Monday, December 23

Everyday Hello Kitty

When I was a kid, I was super obsessed with Sanrio, especially Hello Kitty. You name it, I got it. I actually remember playing make believe Hello Kitty museum inside my bedroom. Haha. I even get my dad to buy me loads of Sanrio stuff from Japan whenever he went. Oh well, those were the days.

My fascination with Hello Kitty lessened now that I'm all grown up. I know, though, that one of these days, Allie would come to love "cat"or "Chichi" -- yes, that's what she calls Hello Kitty now. Her first Hello Kitty was this cute purse that she received as a gift and she fills it with snacks.

So when I got this news that SM Kids' Fashion has this Hello Kitty planner giveaway, I got so excited. The year is about to end, and it's so timely. I get to buy Allie some Hello Kitty apparel, and when I fill the stamp cards, I get the planner. Yes, it's going to be mine! (insert evil laugh here)

If you want your own too, read on how to get it. Hello Kitty lovers, unite!




SM Kids’ Fashion and Hello Kitty Welcome the New Year 
Retail megastore launches contest for 2014 limited edition toon-themed planners 

MANILA, PHILIPPINES – Imagine spending 365 days with the world’s favorite cat. Now, little girls can enjoy precious moments with Hello Kitty thanks to SM Kids’ Fashion. This 2014, young fans of the famous feline can grab an exclusive planner featuring three bold-colored covers, red, pink, and white, with a gold stamped Hello Kitty logo. 

By completing exclusive stamp cards available at all SM Kids’ Fashion outlets, kids can get their very own limited edition notebook organizer. A Php. 300 single-receipt purchase of regular-priced Hello Kitty apparel from the SM Kids’ Fashion department entitles bearers to a stamp card and free first stamp. BDO Sapphire and Diamond Rewards cardholders, as well as, SM Prestige members can get their stamp cards and first stamp with no need for a minimum purchase.

Young fashionistas can complete their cards by collecting stamps through Php 300 single-receipt purchases of regular-priced Hello Kitty and SM Kids’ Fashion apparel. A total of five Hello Kitty stamps and five SM Kids’ Fashion stamps is equivalent to one complete stamp card. Included apparel is available in the Children’s Wear, Girl’s Teens Wear, and Character Shop section of The SM Store.

Get the purr-fect item to plan your fantastic year with The Limited Edition Hello Kitty Planner Giveaway only with SM Kids’ Fashion. Promo runs from November 15, 2013 to January 15, 2014.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. i was into hello kitty stuff din before, ging. ang cute kasi. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...