Thursday, August 8

Love: The Day I Got Something from Love vs. Design


A week and a half ago, I received a sample packet of the baby stationery collection of Love vs. Design. It was supposed to be a preview, but because of the uber slow postal service here in the Philippines, it took forever for me to receive it. Getting it was the highlight of my day. I get really giddy receiving packages with pretty things inside.

It came in this. The sticky address label was so pretty. I really, really love it.


Inside was this card stock folded envelope of pastel parallel pattern and color block. It was sealed with a gold polka dot washi tape. Super cute!


It even came with a handwritten note on this flat card with a royal blue and peach color combo.


What's inside you ask? They're a sampler of the new baby collection from Love vs. Design. Most of them are birth announcements and they are so awesome. They are a great way to give out to relatives and friends who want to see your new baby. I know, I know, there's facebook and all. But there is something about receiving something that you can actually hold that I really love. I had one made when Allie was born. But that's for another post. Maybe I'll share it with you someday. Now, you have to check out these goodies.

First up are these flat cards/postcards and gift tag. They are free printables and you can download them from here.








Now for the other lovely prints --





Thank you Love vs. Design for this adorable treat. It really made my day. Thanks so much!

For more information, visit Love vs. Design's Baby Collection.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the free printables! Their website is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...