Sunday, August 18

Food: Cream Puffs and Profiteroles


During a party that we hosted, a good friend of ours gave us a couple of boxes of cream puffs and profiteroles (cream puffs with chocolate sauce topping).


I remembered making some cream puffs a few years back, and I found it easy to do. Don't be discouraged by using choux pastry and chantilly cream filling. If I can do it, so can you.

Here's the link for a video recipe from the Joy of Baking (a really, really great book by the way). The cream puffs here were sliced in half, but I found it easier to eat if you poke a hole into the baked pastry and fill it up with the cream using a pastry bag or ziplock with the tip attachment.

Have fun!



Enhanced by Zemanta
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ging!!!! Once my kitchen is done I'll surely try this!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...